Universal mount switches have longer stud lengths for improved assembly and easier cable routing. They are built with heavy-duty copper sweep contacts to ensure positive circuit control. Rugged internal components are protected by a tough, impact resistant polycarbonate housing that is impervious to the elements.
Model 2110A switch features an alternator field disconnect which interrupts the alternator field when the switch is turned to the
Charge Pro™ Portable Battery Chargers
Versatile charging solution that you can take with you in your car, truck, boat, motor cycle or anywhere else you need power. Even your classic car can be charged with the 6V mode. The portables come with two sets of cables—one with ring terminals and one with alligator clips.
• Designed for harsh marine & industrial environments –
• 4 ft DC cable
• Charge flooded, AGM and Gel batteries
• Microprocessor controlled for accurate charging
• Intuitive operation
• IP65 weatherproof housing
Guest, model #2401A Battery Isolator Provides complete and automatic control of multiple battery systems- 6,12,24, or 32 volts. Allows the connection of engine alternator directly to both batteries or banks of batteries for independent charging. Prevents higher charged battery banks from discharging into lower charged battery banks. Use with 1 alternator/2 battery systems with up to 70 AMP Alternators with isolation diodes
Complete with holddown strap and hardware
Heavy duty black plastic tray, with screw down tabs for mounting. Complete with hold down bar and hardware.
Group 24 Tray
Group 27 Tray
MK 212PC • 2-Bank On-Board Charger #1832120 12 AMPS total output
Size: 9.25" x 8.25" x 2.98"
Precision Chargers charge your batteries faster than any other. Plus, they are optimized to deliver the exact charge you need, creating longer run times and extending the overall life of your battery. Precision Chargers take it to a whole new level, adding features like Battery Equalization, Low-Line Voltage Compensation and True-Rated Output to create the fastest, most protected charge on the water
GET BACK OUT THERE QUICKER STAY OUT THERE LONGER
MK 220PC • 2-Bank On-Board Charger #183220 20 AMP - 10 Amps per bank
MK 318PC • 3-Bank On-Board Charger #1833180 18 AMP - 6 Amps per bank
MK 330PC • 3-Bank On-Board Charger #1833300 30 AMP - 10 Amps per bank
Charge Pro™ Battery Chargers
New onboard chargers with a number of performance enhancements.
• Charge flooded, AGM or Gel batteries
• Universal input 120/230V input for go-anywhere freedom
• Intuitive operation • IP68 waterproof
• Isolated outputs • Completely sealed, epoxy filled
• Outputs can be put in series or parallel for higher voltage or current
• Sense-Send™ technology senses the power needs of each battery and sends correct charge
• Designed for harsh marine and industrial environments -moisture, salt, shock and vibration tested
• Non corroding housing for ultimate reliability
• Meet global industry standards including UL*, CE, CSA, ABYC, California efficiency regulations (CEC)
• Footprint same as former Charge Pro Guest Chargers
• ConnectCharge Plug for easy assembly to inlet (Item #150CCI) with no wiring