Compact shower drain, bilge and waste water pump. Specifically designed to pump waste water, the Viking Power 16 is an ultramodern, single-chamber self-priming diaphragm pump that can be set up in several different pump/motor configurations.
Perfect for installation in tight spaces, the Viking Power 16 can be installed anywhere after the drain outlet in the wastewater system or as a bilge pump in any leisure craft, new or used. Compact, robust and adaptable the Viking Power 16 has KlickTite™ XL connectors fitted as standard, literally making hose connections a snap! (Delivered with 1" & 3/4" hose and 1/2" BSP (NPT) KlickTite™ XL connectors)
The Viking Power 16 features non-choke valves, which means that no in-line filters are necessary. The pump can not only be run dry, it can also handle a mixture of air and water without difficulty. The Viking Power 16 is self-priming up to a height of 3 meters.
With its low pulse and muffled rubber bracket, this pump offers quiet operation. The Viking Power 16 has been built to last, and engineered for easy maintenance. When it comes time to replace the premium grade reinforced nitrile rubber diaphragm, you can put in a spare without even removing the pump from the system.
- Specially designed to pump waste water
- Easy to install, even in tight spaces
- Quiet operation
- Easy, low-cost maintenance
- High-impact fiberglass reinforced nylon body
- Ball-bearing supported transmission
- Non-choke valves - no filters required
- Self-priming up to 3 m (9.8 feet)
- Can be run dry and can pump air/water mixture
- Robust single diaphragm
- KlickTite™ XL connectors standard
- 12 Volt
- Low power consumption
- Complies with ISO15083 small craft bilge pump
standards for vessels up to 12 m (39.4 feet)